1. Sign up here with BlueHost to get your hosting and FREE domain. (I suggest you purchase the Basic program, which is just $2.95 a month right now.) Then you’ll be taken to the next screen where you choose your domain. If you need help with this, read the step-by-step instructions below.
2. After you complete the setup, you’ll receive an email from BlueHost confirming your purchase. Then you need to fill out the form below — it’s very quick and easy. Just 3 short questions.
3. Once I’ve received the form from you, I’ll shoot you a PayPal link for $47. Then, I’ll create your template and email the login information to you along with the instructions for uploading and customizing.
4. Questions? Problems? Schedule a quick coffee chat, and I’ll help you walk through it.
Read our FAQs, if you have questions.
In the interest of total transparency, please note that some of the links above are affiliates, from which I may earn a small commission. There’s no difference in price to you. You should know that I only recommend products that I have personally used and like.
(1) The above link will bring you to this page. Click on the “get started now” button.
(2) Note the prices. Make your choice and click on “select”
(3) Type in the name of the domain you want in the first column. If you already have a domain, type it in the second column.
(4) If you can’t choose a domain now, just click on “choose domain later.”
(5) If the domain name is not available, you’ll get a screen like this. Try another name or accept one of their suggestions. But remember, if their suggestion isn’t really something you want for your business, you don’t have to use one of theirs. Keep trying for a name you love.
(6) This is the information you need to provide for your BlueHost account.
(7) These are the prices for additional services available for your hosting. Be sure to check the length of time for your account. You probably don’t need the other services enclosed in the red box. That’s up to you, though. (If you don’t sign up for the domain privacy protection, you’ll probably get a bunch of phone calls and emails from people wanting to build the site for you. Just ignore.)
(8) Fill in the credit card information, click the little box to agree to the terms of service, and click submit.