A Simple Starter Website
Here it is . . . a cut-and-paste solution to your website worries. I’ve designed a template for a one-page WordPress website, and I’ll install it on your domain. All you need to do is
- Upload your content
- Click Publish
- BAM — you’re done!
Frustrated and Overwhelmed?
You KNOW you need a website but the tech . . . the time . . . the challenges . . . . Launching and growing your business takes all of that – and more. But, if your website isn’t drawing traffic, it’s like running in place, right? At the end of your run, you’re still in the same spot. Maybe you don’t even have a website yet, maybe you think it’s too expensive, or maybe you’re just embarrassed to show your peeps.
Your goal is to get online as quickly as possible with a beautiful site, without frustration, and within budget, right? Didn’t you just say that to yourself the other day? Well, here’s your chance! Launch your business NOW with a Simple Starter Website. It’s beautiful, simple for you to finish, and frustration-free.
How does this work?
- You’ll need to purchase your domain and hosting through BlueHost using this link. (Right now you can get a free domain when you purchase the hosting service.)
- I’ll set up your WordPress site on your new domain. (The template is designed with specific areas for you to paste your content and images.)
- I’ll configure WP, your theme and child theme, the basic plugins for backup, security, etc., and install it on your domain.
- You spend some time writing your content telling the world about your business.
- Then, you just upload (copy and paste) this text, press Publish, and BOOM! Done!
Your new website can be used as a blog or a personal or business website. It’s a quick start for a new business, but it can grow with you. You should have no trouble personalizing it to fit your preferences and brand. (Detailed instructions are included with this template.)
Here’s what’s included:
- Installation and configuration of WordPress.
- A one-page WordPress template installed on your domain.
- Installation and customization of theme and child theme. I use Make by Theme Foundry, which is responsive (meaning it will look good on all your devices, desktop, laptop, tablet and phone) and easily customized as you grow.
- The one-page template has individual, identified sections for Home, About, Services, Blog, and Contact.
- Installation and configuration of basic, industry-standard plugins and widgets for security, backup, social media, etc. (Up to 5 plugins/widgets are included.)
- A “Coming Soon” page.
- Comprehensive video instructions for uploading your content and images, and customizing everything with your brand colors, fonts, etc.
- Add-on services are available if you want additional personalization, pages, ongoing assistance, maintenance, etc.
- This WP template is just $77, and that means you can get your business online in days — not weeks or months!
Sound good? OK. Click here for step-by-step instructions for purchasing your domain and hosting and getting your template installed.
After you click that publish button you will feel so proud and inspired. (And, yes, probably a little relieved that it’s done.) Give it a try. It’s just one baby-step forward for a win-win.
Please note that some of the links above are affiliates, from which I may earn a small commission. There’s no difference in price to you. You should know that I only recommend products that I have personally used and like.